
April 27, 2008post written by Bag Bliss blogger: BrS Apple Gardé Rain and
Stain
haute qualité Céline
vente en ligne RepellentIt’s raining, it’s pouring, the old man is
snoring…So ladies, have you been experiencing some April showers lately? I sure
have! In fact, it has been raining all day today. And this is the 4th time in
the past 2 weeks. What I hate most is that these aren’t just quick-passing
showers. It will rain for hours on end! Oh my poor bag! I don’t want you to get
all wet!But wait, there is still more bad news. Just because April is coming to
a close doesn’t mean we aren’t going to be having any more rainy days. Nope,
summer is coming soon and we have all those summer thunderstorms to look forward
to too! And since water can be a handbag’s number one enemy, we need to find
some way to keep our bags out of harms way when an unforeseen downpour strikes.
没有评论:
发表评论
注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。