2013年10月13日星期日

North Face Triclimate Jacket Men Yellow/Brown

Cool North Face Triclimate Jacket Men Yellow/Brown fast shippingI really didn't need to improve on the morning hunt, but with Rachel's encouragement we decided to make one more little hunt before returning to camp with her trophy. I had seen 4 deer about a mile away go over the hill into another draw. I had a doe tag and a buck tag, so I could shoot any deer I saw. We headed over to the back side of Affortable North Face Womens Denali Fleece Jacket All Black shop the draw. By now it was late morning again and the deer would be probably bedded, I knew I needed to jump them up. The wind was blowing hard & it began to sprinkle on us as we started hunting down into the draw. We jumped a small buck that slipped away. As we continued down, another buck jumped up and was running away.

I got on him right away, but did not have a good shot. I waited, he was just about to go over the hill then he turned left right Popular North Face Denali Hooded Jacket Women Darkpink outlet before he would go out of sight, I shot and he immediately dropped in his tracks. We walked over to another nice 4 point buck. Unbelievable!!! Rachel shot her deer at 7:25 am and I shot mine at 10:30 am. Only the Lord can bring such blessing. God fulfilled a dream and desire that I have had for years, in a way only He could do. Praise the Lord! I will never forget that experience or morning with my daughter on that day for the remainder of my life.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。